Thursday, May 25, 2017

Big Deal on Tarot Readings!






I have spring fever!







For a limited time, I'm offering Pay What You Can Tarot Readings!

That's right!

You can ask me questions about anything and pay what you like! You will receive a written answer within 24 - 48 hours. 

UPDATE: I'm extending this offer for May 29 and May 30, 2017 so please feel free to order!


Ask your question through Paypal and include your birthdate and birthdates of anyone you're asking about if you know them. 

You can pay anything from $5 to $500 for your reading!

If you really liked your reading, you can leave a tip!

This offer can end at any time, so don't wait to ask that burning question!

I don't answer questions about health or lotteries!

Thank you for your order!

Have a fantastic day!






UPDATE: I'm extending this offer for May 29 and May 30, 2017 so please feel free to order!









1 comment:

  1. GET YOUR FREE PERSONALIZED VIDEO NUMEROLOGY REPORT NOW !
    http://tiny.cc/VIDEO-NUMEROLOGY
    In this personalized video report, we’ll explore your Life Path, Expression, and Soul Urge Numbers (and more) in ways you’ve NEVER (ever) seen before to reveal...

    ReplyDelete