Monday, January 18, 2016

Blue Monday Tarot Special Pay What You Can!

Today I'm doing something I've never done.

I'm offering Tarot Readings by Donation to ward off those January Cabin Fever Blues!

Today is Blue Monday!

I want to offer you, my loyal clients and readers, a chance to ask me any question about anything (except health and gambling) by email and I will answer by email as quickly as possible.

Email me your question with a Cabin Fever donation through Paypal and I'll answer it as quickly as possible.

No donation is too big or too small! You can donate $1 or you can donate $100! The choice is yours!

I will answer questions throughout the day and night as they come in.

Blessed Be!









The Blue Monday Special expires at Midnight on January 18, 2015!

1 comment:

  1. GET YOUR FREE PERSONALIZED VIDEO NUMEROLOGY REPORT NOW !
    http://tiny.cc/VIDEO-NUMEROLOGY
    In this personalized video report, we’ll explore your Life Path, Expression, and Soul Urge Numbers (and more) in ways you’ve NEVER (ever) seen before to reveal...

    ReplyDelete