Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Tarotpaths on Etsy

 
Crystal Heart is part of the "Love Magic" kit available at Etsy.
 
 
Tarotpaths has now expanded into a store on Etsy.
  
Gemstones are a great gift for showers, birthdays, stags and other celebrations. They are fun to put into a gift basket.
 
Sometimes I'll sell stones by themselves but it's not worth it to the customer since mailing costs are so high from Canada. I encourage my customers to combine several orders to save lots of money on shipping.
 
Not only are there gemstones, crystals, jewelry, spell kits, charms and other metaphysical items but there is also going to be a large vintage selection as I add collectibles.
 
Check the store often as I add new products.

Crystal Ball

Tiger Eye

Quartz Crystal Clump
 

Tiger Eye

 Amethyst

Threaded Crystal Ball
This is a very cool little crystal ball that is fabulous for scrying and other divination work.
 
I'm going to be creating special kits that are useful for paranormal investigations.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment