Friday, October 2, 2015

Events in October







On October 3, I'll be attending Eeriecon for one day. This is in Buffalo.

October 8 6:30  Brentwood Library
I'll be presenting So You Want to Be a Horror Writer?

October 15 6:30 Merrill Library
Horror Writers Association Ontario Chapter will give a presentation on horror writing.

October 17 and 18 Horror-Rama
You'll find me at the HWA ONT booth both days. I'm also on a panel about Stephen King with Mick Garris.

October 22 -25  Stanley Hotel
I'm hoping to attend the horror writers retreat in Colorado! I'm still looking for some side projects to help me achieve this goal!


I still have a few select evenings and days to read tarot at your corporate or private Halloween party. Book now to avoid disappointment.  

1 comment:

  1. GET YOUR FREE PERSONALIZED VIDEO NUMEROLOGY REPORT NOW !
    http://tiny.cc/VIDEO-NUMEROLOGY
    In this personalized video report, we’ll explore your Life Path, Expression, and Soul Urge Numbers (and more) in ways you’ve NEVER (ever) seen before to reveal...

    ReplyDelete