Thursday, July 25, 2013

Notes from the Lizzie Borden House Part Two

 On Sunday, July 21, Supernatural Radio hosted by Corrine de Winter came to Lizzie Borden's House.

Psychics Live from the Lizzie Borden House

Lisa Mannetti and Sèphera Girón discussed their vibes and read tarot cards.

The idea was to have callers ask questions of the spirits related to the murders.

However, all the callers wanted were questions about their own lives. So it became difficult to switch from the vibe of the house to the caller and back again.

It's not that we're trying to be mean but we wanted a full Lizzie Borden house experience.

The original idea was to broadcast from the room where Abby was murdered. However, we couldn't find the proper outlets for the electrical gear.

Instead, we moved to Andrew's room. I had suspected all along we'd end up in Andrew's rom. After all, he's master of the house.



Andrew had been with me all night, calling me back to the house when I was out for dinner. It had made me agitated and distracted.

He came through for the readings, he always does, although I'm always nervous about asking certain questions and I don't.

Abby made her presence known. I could sense her coming through and pulled cards for a general read to see what would come up.

For the first time ever, I sensed the presence of Lizzie Borden herself.

Lizzie was present at the séance too for the first time for me.

But that's a different story.

The radio show was a lot of fun and the presence of Andrew throughout it all just reinforced my belief that he is always there. I don't know what it is, what it means, or why, but there's a firm masculine energy in that room.

The show has been archived so you can listen to it anytime here: Psychics Live from the Lizzie Borden Show
 
 
 
 
 





Should you want  your own personal tarot reading, about anything at all, please see my Tarot Readings and Rates page. Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment